We must remember that our time on Earth is short and sweet compare to the time of the Cosmos. We are hear to learn many important lessons in the school ground that we call Earth. There's so many lessons that we must learn in many shapes and forms to continue our evolution. The secret to the universe is hidden underneath your skin and it's hidden deep from within. Often times we forget that we are mirrors of one another. Help is always around us, we must remember that we can call on help all the time and it will be given to us as well. There's many beings who are able to help us. We are never really "alone" in this world or the Cosmos. We are always changing, like the sun, moon, stars, ocean, waves, leaves, flowers, butterflies, whales, dogs, etc...
Rules for Being Human
Rules for Being Human
- You will require a body. You many like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lesson or think them irrelevant and stupid.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trail and error experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work".
- A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go onto the next lesson.
- Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive then there are lessons to be learned.
- "There" is no better than "here". When your "there" has become a "here" you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here".
- Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life's questions lie inside of you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
- You will forget all this.